Advent Festival Sunday December 4!
Greet this holiday season at this year’s Advent Festival! This wonderful event will be held on Sunday, December 4. Join us for an afternoon of fun and fellowship at this much-loved FCC tradition.
3:00 to 5:00pm - Craft & Gift Making
Select from a wide variety of crafts and gifts to make, to keep, to share. Bring your creativity, all other supplies provided!
• Craft Festival Admission Fee: $5 per person ($20 cap per family) plus $5 for friends
• Childcare provided for infants through age 3 in the crib room.
• Each family is asked to staff assist at a craft table for 1 hour
• More fun for the children from 5— 5:30pm
5:30 to 6:15pm—Pasta & Pizza Dinner, Cookie Sampling Dessert
Join us for Dinner, Dessert and Caroling beginning at 5:30! Choose pasta & salad OR pizza for dinner:
• Pasta Option – Baked Ziti, Green Salad and Garlic Bread for $6 per person
• PizzaOption—Pre-order Green Salad and Slices at $2.50 per slice
• Prices include beverages and paper products
• Cookie Sharing—Please bring 3 dozen homemade Christmas cookies to share for dessert
6:30 to 7:30pm—Caroling and Tree Trimming
Enjoy lively caroling with Joe Regan at the piano! The children will present a special song they’ve learned in Sunday School. Then all will join in singing traditional favorites as the Patton Christmas tree is decorated.
Advanced reservations for the Festival are greatly appreciated. Sign up in Patton during Coffee Hour on Sundays throughout November until December 4th, or on the form submission below.
To help with the festival, or if you have any questions, please contact Denise Schifando at 908-217-5130