Greet the Christmas season at this year’s Advent Festival! This wonderful event will be held on Sunday, December 2. Join us for an afternoon of fun and fellowship at this much-loved FCC tradition.
3:00 to 5:00pm - Craft & Gift- Making
Select from a wide variety of crafts and gifts to make, to keep, to share. Bring your creativity; all other supplies provided!
• Craft Festival Admission Fee: $5 per person ($20 cap per family) and $5 for friends. Each family is asked to assist at a craft table for 1 hour.
5:00 to 5:30pm – Singing with Joe!
The children will present Special Songs they have learned in Church School.
5:30 to 6:15pm—Pasta & Pizza Dinner, Cookie Sampling Dessert
Join us for Dinner, Dessert and Caroling beginning at 5:30! Choose pasta & salad OR pizza for dinner.
• Pasta Option – Baked Ziti, Green Salad and Garlic Bread for $6 per person
• Pizza Option—Pre-order slices at $2.50 each
• Prices include beverages and paper products
• Cookie Sharing - Please bring 2 dozen homemade Christmas cookies to share for dessert.
6:30 to 7:30pm—Caroling and Tree Trimming
Enjoy lively caroling with Joe Regan at the piano! All will join in singing traditional favorites as the Patton Christmas tree is decorated.
Advanced reservations for the Festival are greatly appreciated. Sign up in Patton during Coffee Hour on Sundays throughout November until December 2, or online at www.fccofwestfield.org/advent
Contact Denise Schifando at (908) 217-5130 for more information!